Hi! I'm little Miss C.
I am only 6 years old, so this is actually my Grandma's blog and she types my posts for me as I can't spell or type yet. I love art and horses. And ballet! Mostly horses though!!!

Wednesday 26 September 2012

WOYWW 173

I have 2 pictures to share today. I think the first is the best!!!


My Mum doesn't let my face on the internet but she let Grandma put my this part on. The tooth fairy brought me 5 dollars last night!

OK, so now here is my other photo.

I made some cards after school with Grandma. They are the 2 pink and mauve ones on the front left They were so easy cuz they were part of a kit. All I needed was my tape, pop dots and my scissors. My Grandma fussy cut the sentiment for me...I can't cut that carefully yet! The only part that was hard was sliding those leaves in place...they kept trying to slide out...but once Ii stuck the flowers down, they stayed in place.

I'm glad cuz I was tired.

I get really tired after school this year. It is not like Kindergarten at all...In grade one you just learn, learn learn. There is not time to play in class. You just learn all day. After I made cards, I fell asleep!

Go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/ to see more crafty desks.

8 comments:

  1. 5 dollars for a tooth, my son was lucky to get 20pence! School can be tiring but you'll get used to it I'm sure. And I understand why your Mum doesn't like photos on the internet, but this one was just fine. Thanks for joining us here on WOYWW. BJ#42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW to you and I hope you are not so tired after school today. Are you going to spend the 5 dollars on some lovely crafty stuff? Pretty cards. Ali x #62

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great grin! How lucky are you - that tooth fairy must have won the lottery! Great to see you and Grandma having fun. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 82

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun spending your money! What a generous tooth fairy! Sharon #79

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello tooth fairy? We need some big bucks for this one! And, your cards are so pretty! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh at #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad the tooth fairy came, losing a tooth is very special. Your card is so beautiful. Well done you especially after being so tired after a busy day at school.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #80

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you managed to get some cards done before falling asleep - they're really pretty! The tooth fairy is clearly much more generous than when I was small... are you saving for something special!? Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #108

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!The tooth fairy sure is generous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I love to get my very own messages! I will get my Grandma to read it to me on Tuesday when she comes over to walk me to school.