Hi! I'm little Miss C.
I am only 6 years old, so this is actually my Grandma's blog and she types my posts for me as I can't spell or type yet. I love art and horses. And ballet! Mostly horses though!!!

Saturday 22 December 2012

Dashing Through The Snow

I made a Christmas card for my aunt. She loves horses even more that I do! My Grandma says that my aunt is the original Pony Girl!  Her whole house is decorated in an equestrian theme. I love her house and all her horses. 

She has lots of horses to ride. She is a 3 Day Event Rider but it is very hard to find a horse stamp for that.
My Grandma found this horse drawn sleigh instead and I hope she will like it. I had to keep this card quite flat. as it had to be mailed.

I stamped it onto a snippet of  apple greencard stock from my Grandma's scrap bins. The best part was chalking the edges, I love that part! I stamped it all by myself. I had to press really hard all over the stamp. I had to do it twice cuz the first one was smudgy in the middle. It is easier to stamp outlines of images!


Recipe:
Card - Ivory card and envelope package from Dollarama, My Mum bought them for me
Card Stock - Brown shimmery card stock - Grandma's snippet bin
                   - Apple green card stock from Grandma's snippet bin
                   -  Ivory shimmer card stock from Grandma's snippet bin    
Bling - red diamonds from Dollarama
Die - Spellbinders Fleur de Lis  Squares
Stamp - not sure right now, I will update later

I am entering this stamp into the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - I used snippets from my Grandma's bins
2. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Christmassy
3. Crafty Boots Challenge - Christmas
4. One Stop Craft Challenge - A Christmas Carol - Jingle bells
5. Penny Black and More at Allsorts - It's your choice
6. Marks Finest Papers, Friends of Speedy TV - Happy Holiday, I think my card is for a happy holiday cuz I am always happy when I see a horse, especially at the Christmas holidays.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Little Miss C

    I have only just found your blog .. .. but it is very special.

    I love all the pictures your Grandma has helped you to share and the lovely things you make. It must be so nice to visit her and make things.

    I wish you and your little brother a very happy Christmas and I hope Santa leaves you both some lovely presents.

    Your smile on your blog where you have some teeth missing made me smile too!

    Happy Christmas

    Jules xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, great stamping and distressing. Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Merry Christmas!

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Little Miss C - oh, I do love this card.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas - hope you have a wonderful time.

    Remember to come back and play with us soon.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Little Miss C. Have a super time, hope Santa brings your many fine crafting products!
    Great card, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Miss C I think you have made a beautiful card. I bet you are excited about Santa coming soon. I hope he brings you everything you want. You are a wonderful artist. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Your Aunt will love this!! I am so excited that you are stamping at a young age, good for you!!!! Wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Thanks for entering your card at FOSTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas little Miss C I am sure your aunt will love your card - it is great. Thanks for playing in our FOSTV challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very simplistic but gorgeous card. I am sure your Auntie will love it.
    Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at Penny Black and More at this very busy festive time.
    good luck in our prize draw and we hope you will join us for our January challenge.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice and how lucky you are to have such a loving Grandma. You are a very talented little girl. Happy Christmas may Santa bring you many craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the chalked edges and the rhinestones. :) Thank you for playing along with our "Merry Christmas" challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card love the edges and the die cut underneath

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and well done l bet your Auntie loved it.
    Thank you for joining the Its Your Choice challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I love to get my very own messages! I will get my Grandma to read it to me on Tuesday when she comes over to walk me to school.